oh, p.s. I have to say that I love that you have John Mayer's cover of Free Fallin' on your blog. I LOVE HIS VERSION! I bought his concert CD a few weeks ago and I listen to it ALL the time. He's such a great musician.
Gravity and Clarity are probably some of my all time favorite songs.
4 comments:
I'm buying this poster. I'm so glad you've brought it into my life.
I
Love
That
Poster!
oh, p.s. I have to say that I love that you have John Mayer's cover of Free Fallin' on your blog. I LOVE HIS VERSION! I bought his concert CD a few weeks ago and I listen to it ALL the time. He's such a great musician.
Gravity and Clarity are probably some of my all time favorite songs.
If you buy this poster- we could share. We share clothes, so why can't we share such a cool poster? What do ya say girl?
Post a Comment